Namyo Amida Butsu
1. Life is suffering...Life on earth is not easy.
2. Suffering is caused by attachments and ignorance...
3. Suffering can be ended...
4. The way to end suffering is by following the ... ...Noble Eight fold Path:
The Eight fold Paths are subdivided into 3 categories
A) Sila (Morality) -
1. Right Speech (Yes Sensei)
2. Right Action (Don't stand out)
3. Right Livelihood (Don't take over a dojo unless you expect to
pay for it)
B) Samadhi (Mentality) (A fool is a fool)
4. Right Effort (Try, we know it is hard, but try)
5. Right Mindfulness (Don't even try it. I mean to stand out!)
6. Right Concentration
Panna (Wisdom) (Very hard for a nail)
7. Right Understanding (Protruding nail get hammered down)
8. Right Thoughts (Try being the hammer in your next life)
Godan, Isshinkai Karate Do